Campers are asked to bring their own lunch and snacks.
Sign in to your YMCA My Community portal to view your membership information. Learn how to set up and log in to My Community.
If you received an email from the Y about Winter Break Camp, that email address is likely the one you will use to log in to your My Community account.
We will collect payment at the time of enrollment.
Scholarships are available for YMCA members. Please see more information in the scholarships section below.
A staff discount is available at 20% for household members.
Active YMCA members are eligible for scholarships.
For YMCA members currently receiving a scholarship on your membership, the same scholarship rate will be applied to your Winter Break Camp rate.
Community members are not eligible for scholarships at this time. Community members are welcomed to apply for a scholarship to join as a YMCA member. If approved, the scholarship rate will apply to your YMCA membership and Winter Break Camp rates. Learn more about scholarships and membership.
Camp forms and information will be sent to registered campers. Information will be sent to the primary parent email on the camper’s YMCA account.
To confirm or update your email address, log in to My Community.
What To Bring
- Filled water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes (please leave flip flops and sandals at home)
- Small backpack (to hold belongings)
- Labeled sack lunch and snacks
- Warm jacket/coat and hat or gloves (optional)
- Crayons or Markers
- Only allow your child to bring items that are necessary for camp
- Money, toys, sports equipment, gum, and makeup are not permitted
- Any lost or damaged toys or other personal belongings brought to camp are not the responsibility of the YMCA
- Please label all belongings with the child’s name
Drop Off To Camp | 8:30am
Pick Up From Camp | 4:30pm