Commitment to Equity
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Find Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
Why Work for the Y?
The Y is a diverse employer, providing opportunities for teens, retirees, college students, and everyone in between. Our staff team is dedicated to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose, and each other.
We care about the well-being of our staff, which is why we offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to impact the lives of people in the communities we serve.
As a staff member, you will receive:
- An investment in your personal and professional development
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules
- A family-friendly work environment
- Membership to all YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties facilities
- Discounts on programs and merchandise
- YMCA Retirement Savings Plan
- Transferrable skills such as building relationships, emotional maturity, decision-making, and more!