Longterm, Sustainable Lifestyle Change For Weight Management
The 12-week, Y Weight Loss Program is designed to help people seeking to be healthier, stronger, and more energetic versions of themselves in body, mind, and spirit to achieve their goals by making small, modest changes to their daily behaviors, and forming sustainable habits.
Each week, participants will weigh in, be introduced to a new topic relevant to weight loss, discuss successes and challenges as a group, and develop goals.
How We Nurture Lasting Change:
Topics covered during the program include nutrition, physical activity, stress and sleep, positive psychology, goal setting, and sustainability.
- This is a 12-week long program that provides tools, knowledge, and group support to help you develop a nutrition and exercise plan that works uniquely for you.
- The program in non-prescriptive and not a diet.
- The program design has been demonstrated to be successful and sustainable.
- We explore all the areas that influence our lifestyle health choices such as our habits and our environments so we can begin to identify areas that might benefit from making small steps toward bigger changes.
- Community members ages 18+ are welcome to join the Weight Loss program
Achieve Your Goals In This 12-Week Program
If you would like to learn strategies and build healthy sustainable habits that will positively change your relationship to your body, food, and movement, the YMCA Weight Loss Program offers in-person and virtual classes. Give yourself the gift of support and tools to live with greater joy and comfort in a healthier body, for life.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the interest form below.