Silver&Fit, FitOn Health, and Renew Active YMCA Partnership
Stay healthy with the Silver&Fit®, Renew Active Healthy Aging and Exercise Program and FitOn Health at the Y.
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties has partnered with American Specialty Health Silver&Fit® program through their Silver&Fit® Premium Network to offer those who are Medicare-eligible access to a healthy lifestyle through the following health plans.
- Kaiser Washington Medicare members through their Vital, Essential, Optimal, and Group plans
- Regence BlueShield of Washington Med Advantage Plans
- Regence BlueShield of Washington MediGap Plans
Silver&Fit® members through the Silver&Fit® Premium Network may visit any YMCA in Pierce and Kitsap counties today to confirm eligibility. Please provide documentation of your insurance plan and your eight-digit billing code. A YMCA membership offers unlimited access to group exercise classes, swimming and water fitness, social gatherings, fitness equipment, and more.
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties has partnered with FitOn Health to provide access through the following participating insurance plans.
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Supplement (excluding closed and group plans)
FitOn Health also supports corporate wellness plans. If your insurance through your employer is aetna, check with your employer to see if you qualify for this benefit.
FitOn Health members may visit any YMCA in Pierce and Kitsap counties today to confirm eligibility.
Renew Active by United Healthcare
Participating insurance plans are:
- AARP Medicare Supplement from United Healthcare
- AARP Medicare Advantage from United Healthcare
Research shows 80% of older adults have at least one chronic disease, and the Y offers a variety of programs to prevent and manage chronic diseases.