Virtual Arts Camps
At the Y, we understand the arts not only strengthen and enrich communities, but also teach artists of all ages creativity, self-confidence, empathy, and the open-mindedness that makes our world a better place. Join us this summer for Virtual Arts Camps and explore visual and performing arts.
- Ages: 3-12
- Cost: $50 per week
- Scholarships: If your family is experiencing financial hardship, use code SCHOLARSHIP50 when registering to receive a 50% subsidy on all arts camps. This is made possible thanks to the generosity of donors in our community.
- Days and times: Morning and afternoon options, Monday-Friday
- Registration closes one hour before class starts.
- Login information is sent by 6pm the Friday before class starts.
Summer Experience At Your Local School
At YMCA Child Care’s summer experience, kids make new friends, channel their inner artist, and practice new sports and games. Although the Summer Olympics has been postponed, it is alive and well at the Y this summer! Every week your camper will discover a new country, get a taste of their culture, and learn and play a new Olympic event. Now, more than ever, safety is our top priority. Our certified staff ensure regular cleaning and disinfecting of the program, hand washing, and daily health screenings of all who enter our program. Join us for summer fun while staying healthy!
- Hours: Full-day care is available, exact times vary by school district
- Cost: $175 per child per week. Income-based financial assistance is available, as well as third-party payments.
- Capacity: Summer programs meet state licensing requirements.
- Staff-to-Camper Ratio: 1 staff per 15 campers
YMCA Camp Lake Helena
At YMCA Camp Lake Helena, campers explore the natural world. Swim and canoe in beautiful Lake Helena, pick up archery skills at the range, or hike through winding trails in the forest to find the hammock village among the trees. All camp activities are re-designed to honor physical distancing and safety practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 this summer. Kids unplug from technology for an unforgettable outdoor experience just a 30-minute car ride from Silverdale, Gig Harbor, or Tacoma to our 134-acre camp in southeast Kitsap County.
- Dates: July 27 - August 28
- Cost: $249 YMCA Members | $254 Community Members
- Hours: 9am-3pm Monday-Friday
- Entering Grades: 1-8
- Capacity: 45 campers per week
Family Camp at YMCA Camp Seymour
Join us for a fun and safe family getaway at YMCA Camp Seymour. This all-inclusive family getaway includes lodging, meals, and activities.
- Reserve a cabin for your family.
- Weekday and Weekend options available - 3 days / 2 nights / 5 meals.
- Enjoy a variety of activities like archery, boating, zip line, crafts, and more.
- Activities are built to maintain physical distancing and limit gathering sizes.
- Grab and go meals with outdoor seating are included.
- Opportunities to participate in YMCA Raggers program.
Cost: $99 Per Person (ages 3 and up) plus $399 Cabin Fee*
*Reduce the cost by splitting the cabin fee with another family. Invite extended family or others you've been co-quarantining with to join you!
Summer Experience At Your Y
Summer activities are more important than ever and the Y is committed to serving as many kids and families as possible this summer! Based on the state’s Safe Start reopening plan, your local Y opening date is unknown and we are unable to offer summer programs at your Y. We are working on a plan to offer youth programs immediately when your Y reopens and will share more information as its available.