SELF-SERVE MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS TOOLS
We're excited to support you in telling the story of your program, event, or initiative! Please review all resources available to successfully market and/or communicate your program, event, or initiative.
Links to access marketing and communication tools
- Marketing and Communications projects and tasks (Teamwork)
- Print and digital templates (LucidPress)
- Social media engagement (Social Studio)
- Create a QR code (QR Code Generator)
- Noun Project (icons)
- Mobile app rewards redemption form (for staff only)
- Brand Graphics Guide
- Brand Messaging Guide
Schedules and Reservations
- Submit group exercise schedule updates two weeks in advance (example: submit updates October 16 to go live November 1) and aquatics schedule updates three weeks in advance (example: submit updates October 9 to go live November 1)
- Update shared Group Exercise Schedule on Teams or Aquatics Schedule on Teams using instructions on the spreadsheet (direct access: Teams\Marketing and Communications\Schedules and Reservations)
- For single class adjustments, submit a Marketing and Communications Request and select Schedules and Reservations Support
- For last-minute class cancellations (less than one business day notice), click the Marketing and Communications Request Form below and select Emergency Communication Request.
- If you're experiencing an issue with reservations (AppointmentPlus), click the Marketing and Communications Request Form below and select Schedules and Reservations Support (staff use only).
- You may refer members to the YMCA Reservations Help form (direct access to form: https://form.jotform.com/202737716633155)
- All inquiries from staff and members will be responded to within one business day.
- AppointmentPlus Reservations tutorial (direct access: Teams\Marketing and Communications\Schedules and Reservations)
Toolkit and tutorials available on Y University
- Promoting your program training
- How To: Request access to marketing and communications tools
- How To: Create and submit a digital slide
- How To: Post on social media
- How To: Create a QR code (the digital translation of a touchcard!)
- How To: Create a flyer with a QR code
- How To: Create an icon and add it to your print materials
- Using our social media tool to schedule posts and engage with your social audience
- Create digital slides
- Create print materials
Use the marketing and communications request form below for support in the following ways:
- Request access to tools for social media, print materials, form creation, and more.
- Request support to develop a comprehensive marketing and communications plan and materials.
- Request immediate support for a marketing and communications emergency.