We are excited you are taking this opportunity to unleash your creativity and innovation. Below is information to help you prepare for our time together. If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Wilmot-Stenehjem or Michelle LaRue.
When: Friday, November 16 | 10am-5pm
Parking options: Public transit or street parking.
- Estimated travel time is 15-30 minutes, please plan accordingly.
- Park at the Tacoma Dome Station parking garage and take the Tacoma Link light rail or Pierce Transit.
- View Google map directions.
- Tacoma Link is a free parking option.
- Street parking is available at $1 per hour with a 90-minute limit. Moving your car every 90 minutes will not coincide with our agenda for the day, so you may miss portions of our sessions.
Theme: How do we at the Y serve all respectfully?
Attire: Casual. Dress as if you're hanging out with your friends on a Friday evening. Please bring your YMCA nametag.
Food: Lunch and snacks are included in the day. Vegan and gluten free options are available. Email Lynn with additional dietary needs.
- Welcome, introductions, orientation, and activity
- Session #1 and #2
- Mid-day pitch
- Lunch and entertainment
- Session #3 and #4
- Happy half hour (hosted)
- Final pitch
- 5-6pm: Optional post party (not hosted)