Youth Soccer Registration
Opens: 7am on February 15
Closes: 11:59pm on February 26 (No Late Registration)
YMCA Membership + $25 participation fee
March 1-April 3
To accommodate the potential transitions between Phase 1 and 2 in Pierce County, teams will participate once a week in soccer skills and drills then Intrasquad scrimmage play for the first two weeks of the season. The final three weeks will consist of skills and drills and then scrimmage games against other teams. Teams are led by a volunteer coach. All scrimmages will be managed by coaches. Team Play is 45 to 60 minutes depending on age group.
At the Kitsap County locations, Haselwood and Bremerton, the entire 5 week season will consist of once a week practice of skills and drills with the second half of practice an Intrasquad scrimmage managed by coaches. In the event Kitsap County moves to Phase 2, Inter Team play will be introduced.
Practice/Scrimmages will be played on Saturdays. In the event of higher registration than anticipated a weeknight will be added to the schedule.
- Masks required at all times, including during physical activity, by participants, coaches, spectators, and staff
- Based on state guidelines and capacity restricts, each player may have two spectators
- Soccer cleats are recommended but not required
- Soccer shin guards are required to play
- Team t-shirt provided
- U5: Ages 3-4
- U7: Ages 5-6
- U9: Ages 7-8
- U11: Ages 9-10
- Registration: February 15-26
- Practice/Scrimmage Days: Saturdays March 1-April 3
- Note: Wednesdays will be added to the schedule if registration demands an additional day
- Coach Trainings: March 1-5 and as needed
- Bremerton Y and Haselwood Y members play at Bremerton Y field
- Gordon Y and Mel Korum Y members play at Mel Korum Y fields
- Lakewood Y and Morgan Y members play at Morgan YMCA Fields
- Tom Taylor Y members play at Gig Harbor High School
New! Set up your new online account prior to registration to ensure a seamless registration process.
Enrollment Limits and Additional Information
Each child will be able to sign up for multiple classes but not two of the same. If there are multiple children in the same household, each one can register for the same class. For example, each child can register for swim and gymnastics but not two gymnastics classes.
Membership is only required for active participation in all parent/child swim lessons and toddler gym. Membership is not required for parent viewing.
Our goal is to ensure equal access to all. Please honor these limits to ensure every youth has an opportunity to enjoy Y programs.
How Our Youth Sports Leagues Help Develop Leaders
Values-Based: Coaches encourage building positive relationships, developing conflict resolution skills, and improving self-confidence in players.
Individual Growth: We believe every child deserves a chance to learn, grow, and thrive through youth sports participation.
Skill Development: Players learn to work as part of a team, practice to improve their skills, and work to become their best selves.