Having trouble resetting your password? Please take a look at our FAQ below. If you're unable to access Virtual YMCA, please contact us.
Download the Y mobile app to gain access to YMCA 360 on-demand classes with top instructors around the country and access online workouts and challenges you can do at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Click "Enter Virtual Y" on ymcapkc.org/virtual-y-login
2. Click "Forgot Your Password?"
3. Enter your email or phone number associated with your account and click "Submit"
4. Click "Forgot Your Password?"
5. Click "Email me a reset password link"
6. You should immediately receive an email from YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties with a password reset link
7. Click the link, enter your new password, and click "submit"
8. You will receive confirmation that your password has been reset
9. Now return to ymcapkc.org/virtual-y-login so that you can access your Y account and Virtual Y!
Please contact our YMCA team if you attempt to sign in to your Y account and receive the message below. They will be able to help
Contacts By Community Center
- Bremerton Family Y: Melissa Davidson | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Family Y: Erica Schwab | email@example.com
- Haselwood Family Y: Wes Wuco | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakewood Family Y: Yvette Lyons | email@example.com
- Mel Korum Family Y: Gae Dougherty| firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morgan Family Y: Kate Hardeman | email@example.com
- Tom Taylor Family Y: Annie Doyle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Y Student Center: Sam Williams | email@example.com
Our Virtual Y classes and programs are available for Y members. You must have an active YMCA membership to access classes.
Visit Virtual YMCA
Visit us at ymcapkc.org/virtual-y-login
Enter the email address and password connected to your YMCA membership under "My Account." If you are unsure of the address, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to assist you.
Start Your Workout
Enjoy virtual workouts with your Y community and favorite group exercise instructors!
This process will need to be repeated for each new device. A device is considered a tablet, mobile phone, computer/laptop, or internet-enabled tv.
- Find your class under "Virtual Classes" and click "View All" to review a full daily list of classes
- Find and click on the class that interests you
- Review the class description, date/time, equipment needed, instructor, community center, and category
- You can also look ahead to future classes and click "Add To Calendar" to receive a notification to return when it’s time for class.
- At the time of your class, find your class in Virtual Y and click “Join Zoom Class.” Your class will have a required password "YMCA", you will be able to find it on the welcome screen. You must be signed in to your Zoom account to join.
- Wait for the start of class and enjoy connecting with your instructor and other Y members!
Before joining your favorite classes, you must be signed in to your Zoom account. Don't worry, signing up is easy and free! Please follow this quick guide to set up your account so that you can join your Y community with the Y's virtual offerings!
All of the Y's virtual group exercise classes will be broadcast live using the Zoom streaming platform. To provide members with a more personalized experience and to make meetings more secure, we require that members are signed in to their Zoom account before entering their favorite classes. Luckily, signing up for Zoom is easy! Follow this quick guide to set up your account.
Our virtual videos are grouped into different categories within Virtual YMCA labeled as On-Demand (coming soon) and Virtual Classes. On-Demand videos are past recordings of classes for members to enjoy at a time most convenient to them. Virtual Classes display a date and time for members to tune in and stream the class live.