A Career That Rewards and Empowers
"The Y gives the kids the opportunity to grow, be themselves, learn what trust is, gives confidence in knowing that there will always be a place for them, and become leaders through programs here. They are why I love coming to work and why this job is so important to me."
- Brittney, Y Staff
As A Full Time Employee,
You Will Receive:
- A medical/dental/vision benefits package
- Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Life insurance and long term disability benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Leave Plan (ELP)
- A family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties
- Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children every day
As A YMCA Employee,
You Will Have:
- Flexible schedules that work around your extracurricular activities as well as shift availability up to 25 hours per week.
- Knowledge and skills transferrable to over 2,700 YMCAs throughout the country.
- A membership to all branches of the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties and the ability to utilize all branches in Washington State.
- Discounts on programs and merchandise.
- The opportunity to participate in a retirement savings plan.