Virtual Tour & Amenities
- Basketball courts
- BeHive Massage Therapy with therapists onsite to meet your wellness needs
- Cardio Theater with MP3 player connectors
- Free weights and Weight Equipment
- Group cycling studio
- Group exercise rooms
- Handball, Racquetball, Squash Courts
- Hot tub
- Indoor Track
- Locker Rooms with vanity areas
- Pilates Studio
- Secure storage lockers
- Steam Room
- Stretching Area
- Toning Studio
- Volleyball Courts
100% ID CHECK ALWAYS IN EFFECT
- In order to better protect our members, guests, and staff, all visitors *14 years of age and older are required to show a valid, government-issued ID.
- This policy helps us account for all people in the facility, making the YMCA a safer place for all in attendance. Community members who intend to visit the facility on a regular basis can elect to have their picture taken and stored in our database in lieu of showing picture ID during subsequent visits, but all first-time guests MUST present ID to enter the facility.
GUEST POLICY AND WAIVER
- Community members and guests wishing to visit the facility are required to sign our guest waiver before entering the facility. Additionally, all minors entering the facility must have their guest waivers signed by a parent or guardian.
- Tacoma Center Y offers programs and services for adults ages 15 and older Monday through Friday.
- Youth 8 years of age and older are allowed in the facility on Saturdays and Sundays for a maximum of two hours without parent or guardian supervision. Youth should not loiter in exercise areas, tracks, hallways, locker rooms, or meeting areas.
- If an unsupervised youth member is engaging in inappropriate behavior or is acting disrespectful towards staff or members, the parent and/or guardian will be notified, and asked to remove the youth from the Y premises for the day.
For additional membership identification or policy questions, contact Telly Lau at 253-460-8874.