Download the YMCA Spring Day Camp handbook to prepare you and your camper before you get to camp.
Bremerton Family Y In Bremerton
Gordon Family Y In Sumner
Haselwood Family Y In Silverdale
Lakewood Family Y In Lakewood
Mel Korum Family Y In Puyallup
Morgan Family Y In Tacoma
Tom Taylor Family Y In Gig Harbor
Mask use by staff and campers is optional.
Campers are asked to bring their own lunch and snacks.
Deposits are not required upon registration. You will be required to add payment information so we can draft your account on Wednesday, two weeks prior to the start of camp.
Scholarships are available for YMCA members. Please see more information in the scholarships section below.
Staff discount available at 20% for staff household members.
Active YMCA members are eligible for scholarships.
For YMCA members currently receiving a scholarship on your membership, the same scholarship rate will be applied to your Spring Break Camp rate.
Community members are not eligible for scholarships at this time. Community members are welcomed to apply for a scholarship to join as a YMCA member. If approved, the scholarship rate will apply to your YMCA membership and Spring Break Camp rates. Learn more about scholarships and membership.
Campers are assigned Camp Groups for the week or day and will experience traditional day camp activities, meet new friends, and stay active all day. Weather permitting, activities will move outside as much as possible.
Camp forms and information will be sent to registered campers. Information will be sent to the primary parent email on the camper’s YMCA account.
To confirm or update your email address, log in to My Community.
What To Bring
- Face mask (optional)
- Filled water bottle labeled with camper’s name
- Closed-toe shoes (please leave flip flops and sandals at home)
- Small backpack labeled with camper’s name (to hold belongings)
- Labeled sack lunch and snacks
- Warm jacket/coat and hat or gloves (optional)
- Crayons or Markers
- Please only allow your child to bring items that are necessary for camp.
- Money, toys, sports equipment, gum, and makeup are not permitted.
- Any lost or damaged toys or other personal belongings brought to camp are not the responsibility of the YMCA.
- Please label all belongings with the child’s name.
Drop Off To Camp | 8:30am
Pick Up From Camp | 4:30pm
No. A community member rate is available.