Schedule Your Time - COMING SOON!
We are honoring all government guidelines, which includes monitoring the flow of people in our buildings and in our programs and classes. Using our online appointment system, you can schedule your workout, sign up for group exercise classes, and more! Download the Y mobile app today to plan your visit. Our reopening after the shelter-in-place order related to COVID-19 requires an updated liability waiver signature before your first visit. Please complete this step online in advance of your scheduled visit. To complete this step you will need your membership barcode, which can be found on the back of your membership card, or if you have downloaded our mobile app, tap the barcode in the upper right corner to display your barcode number.
Practicing Social Responsibility
We’re in this together. We need you to help us maintain a healthy environment for everyone:
- Consistent with Governor Inslee's mandate, cloth face coverings are required at all times while outside your home.
- Please bring your own water bottle, towel, and any other equipment.
- Clean all workout equipment and other frequently touched objects before and after every use.
- Maintain six feet between yourself and others.
- Stay home when you or your child are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for more tips to stay healthy.
New Healthy Practices
Please help us maintain a healthy environment by observing our new healthy practices:
We will take your temperature and ask you a few questions before you check-in
Pierce and Kitsap Counties members are always welcomed, guests are asked to stay home
Please stay home if you've experienced any of the following:
- Were you diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine?
- Have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 24 hours?
- Have you had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the last 14 days?