We're Here For You
We are excited to share we are reopening our YMCA facilities soon!
We placed all Y memberships on hold April 1 while our facilities were closed. As we prepare to reopen, you have several options available for your Y membership:
- We’re hopeful all our branches will be open soon and we plan to reactivate your membership at that time.
- If you placed your membership on hold, we will honor that hold based on the hold date you’ve communicated.
- If you canceled your membership, you will not be charged unless you reactivate your membership.
- If you were an active member before we put accounts on hold and have not requested a hold or cancel, we will reactivate your account.
- If you’re not ready to return to the Y, you may place your account on hold using our online form.
- If you prefer to cancel your account, you can submit a cancellation through our online form.
- Please note, we are operating with limited staff, so phone calls and emails may take up to three business days to receive a response.
- Everyone is welcome at the Y. Scholarships are available.
Questions? Email email@example.com or contact us on Facebook Messenger.