Our certified personal trainers will use their knowledge of current research concepts, principles of sound exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment to design and implement a program tailored just for you. Contact Deb Delong at 253-906-9945 for more information.
Personal Trainer Rates
- 1 session: $70 per session
- 6 sessions: $390 ($65 per session)
- 12 sessions: $696 ($58 per session)
- Group sessions: $40 per session
- Elite trainers - call for pricing
MEET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Monday to Friday: 6am-9am
Monday to Thursday: 3pm-9pm
I have been in the fitness industry for the past three decades and still thriving. There is no doubt that I can help you achieve your goals no matter what your starting point is. My love and expertise has been toward helping senior citizens, people with health issues, and victims of violence. Nothing gives me more joy than witnessing the change in people's lives. My promise is to help guide you through your journey safely while having fun.
- 2 black belts in Muay Thai
- 1 black belt in Filipino Kali
- 1 brown belt in Filipino Kali
- 1 brown belt in French Savate
- 1 Brown belt in Indonesian Silat
- 1 brown belt in Jeet Kune Do
- 1 Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Self-defense instructor
- NCCPT certified (National Council for Certified Personal Trainers)
- Certified hoop teacher
- Pre-and post natal certification
- 8 times master figure competitor
- 2 times bikini competitor
- 5 times French Savate competitor
- 2 times Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor
Life is a marathon…no, it’s an Ultra Marathon! We need to condition our minds and bodies to go the distance, and it is not in a powder or pill. It’s in progressive, healthy behavior changes to get us to our best selves.
I am passionate about the journey, because like you, I am still finding each step to get me to my best and healthiest self, and I want to impart my knowledge, empathy, and skills to serve your journey. I believe in Functional Fitness – conditioning the body to move freely, without pain, and in the most efficient manner possible. I use exercise to help correct any muscle imbalances while building endurance and strength in all muscle groups, especially the Core.
I focus on Circuit Training, Interval Training or HIIT, Bodyweight, Agility Training, Core and Balance Training, Suspension Training, and Functional Equipment – i.e. Sandbags, Kettlebells, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Free Weights, etc. – to get you the most out of your workouts, while being inspired and confident to build-your-own on days we don’t work out together.
My mission is to inspire you to make your health a lifelong commitment. You ready? Let’s do this!
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- ASFA Kettlebell Instruction
- TRX Training Basics, Cardio, and Strength
- NASM Speed, Agility, and Quickness
Mon-Fri: 5-8am, after 1pm
While I’ve been athletic for a good portion of my life, I’m well acquainted with the struggle of weight loss. I know every excuse in the book – because I made them. I tried nearly every diet program on the market, and battled with body image. Through those experiences, I realized that every body is different. There is no one-size-fits-all recipe for success. Long lasting success comes from creating a fun, active, maintainable lifestyle that yields results – whether the goal is fat loss, improved mobility, increased athletic performance or all of the above. It has to leave you wanting more.
Let me help you achieve a maintainable level of fitness that will enable you move confidently into each day, no matter what life throws at you. With a special focus on whole body movements, Olympic and Power Lifting techniques, and Interval Cross Training, overall fitness and strength can grow by leaps and bounds. Whether your goals include improving flexibility, losing body fat, increasing overall athleticism, event specific training, or anything in between, I want to design and coach a program that will get you there. Put me on your team and let’s discover what you’re capable of.
- CFL1 Trainer
- USA Olympic Weight Lifting Coach
- Competitive Olympic Weight Lifter
- Power Lifting Coach
- Regional Strongman Silver and Gold Medalist
- Indoor Soccer Team Captain
- RunDisney Veteran and Triathlete
- Two-time Qualified Master National Olympic Weightlifting 2015
The better you move, the better you feel. My love for fitness, living a healthy lifestyle and enthusiasm enables me to tailor your program to meet your personal fitness goals. Together, we will make each workout fun, challenging and personalized to meet you needs.
Where ever you find yourself on the fitness spectrum, I believe that if you have a body, you are an athlete. I enjoy taking the time with each client to build a strong base of functional movement. I have been a part of the Tacoma community and a member of the YMCA for over 25 years. I have always had a personal commitment to my own fitness. This passion led me to pursue my interest in personal training at the National Personal Training Institute in Seattle. I recently received a diploma from this institute, a state-certified program and am currently working toward my National Academy of Sports Medi
My passion for fitness is fueled by helping others like myself to obtain and maintain a healthier and happier lifestyle. I will design a variety of fitness formats guaranteed to provide the results you desire. The holistic approach to fitness is to exercise our minds first with positive affirmations, once this is achieved than we are able to change how we perceive our body image. I look forward to meeting you and to be your accountability partner during the good and bad days.
- National Exercise Training Association in Group Fitness
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer
- YUSA Foundation of Strength and Conditioning
- YUSA Group Exercise
- TRX Group Suspension Training