In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
AGES: 6 weeks-7 years old
- $35 per family (2 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
- $50 per family (3 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
- $8 for single day (2 hour max)
Please note: Child Watch will close at 3pm on Thursday, October 31 2019.
Child Watch check-in ends at 8pm Monday-Friday, and at 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Your streamlined account means you can check your child into any YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties Child Watch location using the same account.
- No paper punch cards.
- New monthly flat rate of $35 per family, charged monthly, which includes two hours of use per day.
- Single day pass option also available for $8, also good for two hours per day.
For more information read our Child Watch policies and practises
The Family Adventure Zone is a space for families to play together and it is located next to the Youth Gym. Enjoy the big toy, bouldering wall, and free play space. Children 11 years or younger must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Does financial assistance apply?
Financial Assistance does not apply to our child watch fees. Similiar to our former pricing structure, this is an elective service and not an included service.
How do I pay for the child watch fees now?
The monthly fees will be added to your YMCA membership automatic payment or you may pay $8 per day prior to nursery use.
Do I get two hours at each branch of the Y?
No, child watch use is limited to two hours total for the day, regardless of the location(s) at which it is used.
If I bring my children at different times, do I get two hours of use for each of my children?
This payment structure is for the family household. Members may split their time between children, but must still stay within the daily limit for the household.
Diane Smith at 253-534-7857