Join a community of individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors. Every hour you contribute provides children and adults the support they need to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure. Please allow approximately 30 days to process your Volunteer Application.
WHAT OUR VOLUNTEERS DO
- Lead our Advisory Council and committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Mentor and instruct many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more, and live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively affect societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities that give back and support their neighbors
Contact Volunteer Coordinator Deb Haywood at 253-460-8869 for more information.