As part of your YMCA membership, eligible members are able to register for youth swim lessons and small group classes during open registration. Youth swim lessons are not currently offered but will begin soon on Saturdays for youth six months through 12 years of age.
To learn more about how to register for classes with your computer or mobile deviced, download this guide.
Cari Collins at 253-460-8877
We not offering swim lessons at this time.
REGISTRATION FOR FUTURE SESSIONS
- Registration: 10am February 16-February 26
- Session Dates: February 26-April 1
- Registration: 10am March 30-April 9
- Session Dates: April 9-May 6
- Registration: 10am May 4-May 14
- Session Dates: May 14-June 10
- Registration: 10am June 8-June 18
- Session Dates: June 18-July 22
- Registration: 10am July 20-July 30
- Session Dates: July 30-September 2
- Registration: 10am August 31-September 10
- Session Dates: September 10-October 14
- Registration: 10am October 12-October 22
- Session Dates: October 22-November 25
No Winter Blast Session
ADULT PICKLEBALL LEAGUE INFORMATION
February 3, 1:30-3:30pm | Drop-In | Free for members
Tom Gorospe at 253-460-8873
Tacoma Center YMCA offers a variety of small group workshops and trainings that are intended to aid you in your health and wellness journey. Some groups may require a small fee to participate, while others often are included in your YMCA membership. Small groups change frequently, so be sure to check back if your desired group is full or not listed!
- Powerlifting, Sundays from January 1-February 24, 2018 at 12pm
- Ropes and Rowers, Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 1-February 24, 2018 at 12:30pm
- Women on Weights, Tuesdays and Thursdays from January 1-February 24, 2018 at 5pm
Upcoming Spring session dates: February 24 - April 21
Lucas Maki at 253-460-8867