Adapting To State Restrictions
We hope all Y members stay healthy during this time. In order to support the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, the YMCA is shifting operations including only being open for pool activities. Learn more.
Reserve time to visit the Y to workout outdoors! In order to make the full reservation, follow these steps:
- Review safety and etiquette guidelines
- Find your community center below
- Use our appointment scheduler to find a date and time that is right for you
- Reserve your timeslot. Each appointment reserves one-hour of time. Each reservation accommodates one person
- Receive confirmation of your reservation and then come in to reunite with your Y community!
Masks and Social Distancing
- Social distancing and masks are required unless you are engaged in exercise.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
Haselwood Family Y max capacity: five | Max daily reservations: one
Mel Korum Family Y max capacity: 15 | Max daily reservations: two
- Appointments are live and are set for one-hour max.
- Each program space can have a maximum of five people in the area at any time.
- One appointment per person is required. One appointment does not equal an entire family reservation.
- The age limit for this space at this point is 15 and up but we are quickly working on different types of options we can provide for youth. We are encouraging youth to join us for household swim, virtual gymnastics, virtual arts, or lap swimming at this time.
- Group Ex classes that will be held in the sports park also require an appointment.
- We will have our scanning station at the entrance of the sports park so please bring your membership card or scan through the mobile app and confirm your fitness reservation with our staff.
- We will have cardio equipment such as stair climbers, seated octanes, bikes, rowers, and the assault runner.
- Strength equipment will include dumbbells, benches, medicine balls, kettlebells, a weighted sled, tire flips, and weighted bars.
- TRX straps will also be available for use.
- Dress in layers as this is an outdoor space. Although it is covered, we still have open ventilation and this is not a heated space.