Steps for Success:
- Take a look at our new group exercise class list
- Choose your Community Center below to view the classes that it offers
- Find the class that inspires you
- Look for a class date and one-hour timeslot that works for you
- Reserve your timeslot. You can reserve one 45-minute timeslot each day per member
- Receive confirmation of your reservation!
Need help making a reservation? Fill out our YMCA Reservations Help form for assistance.
We understand the state guidelines change often and sometimes lack clarity, which can create confusion and frustration. Our intent is to provide clarity and create a safe environment in collaboration with Y members and staff.
The Y is currently following the Fitness and Training COVID-19 Requirements released by the Governor’s Office in January 2021. These requirements state: “Masks required for staff and participants at all times.” The full document is available at coronavirus.wa.gov. We also follow guidelines from the state regarding the requirements of a face covering:
A face covering must:
- Fit snugly against the sides of the face;
- Completely cover the nose and mouth;
- Be secured with ties, ear loops, elastic bands, or other equally effective methods;
- Include at least one layer of cloth, although multiple layers are strongly recommended;
- Allow for breathing without restriction; and
- Be capable of being laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape.
- Face shields may be worn over a face covering that meets the above requirements.
This means a mask must be worn while at the Y, however, we offer a variety of virtual programs and classes for all ages that can be taken from the comfort of home.