Steps for Success:
- Review safety and etiquette guidelines.
- Find your community center below.
- Use our appointment scheduler to find a date and time that is right for you.
- Reserve your timeslot. Each appointment reserves one-hour of time. Each reservation accommodates one person.
- Receive confirmation of your reservation and then come in to reunite with your Y community!
All Posted Court Rules Apply to Maintain a Safe Environment
Can I make more than one reservation for a day?
Players may only sign up for one reservation a day. This means that the player making the reservation and the identified partner will be allowed only one playing slot for the day. Another reservation including the same players will not be allowed.
Do I need a playing partner?
During this time period while we require reservations players will need to identify their own partner. The YMCA will not be coordinating playing partners for reservations.
Will the nets be set up when we come in?
Players with the first time slot of the day will need to set up the nets for their assigned court. Players with the final time slot of the day will need to take down their court standards and net.
Are masks required while playing?
Masks are required throughout the building during all activities.
Do I need my own equipment?
Yes. All players will need their own balls and paddles.
Can I watch the other players?
Unfortunately, the gym will be only for players. Spectating not allowed and those waiting for the next time slot must do so elsewhere in the building and maintain 6 ft. from others with masks on faces. Please no observation from the track.
May I play on an empty court?
Courts will belong to those that have made reservations. However, other players may play on the court until the players with the reservation arrive regardless of the time.
Are locker rooms and showers available?
According to state guidelines locker rooms and showers are not available for use during this face. However, bathrooms in the locker rooms are available.
- Appointments will be 45 minutes long, starting on the hour
- Show up promptly as the appointment starts with or without you to respect and accommodate time for the next group
- The last 15 minutes will be for the current group to clean up, pack up, and exit the basketball court in order for the next group to start on time
- A wrist band corresponding to the reserved hoop will be given out during the check in process and must be worn during the reservation time
- Appointments begin from 3–7pm with three hoops available per hour. One person or those in the same membership account (up to 5 people) can use a hoop at one time
- Those wanting to play must bring their own equipment (basketballs, cones, etc.) as the Y will not be checking out any equipment during this time