Our certified personal trainers will use their knowledge of current research concepts, principles of sound exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment to design and implement a program tailored just for you. Contact Deb Delong at 253-906-9945 for more information, or purchase a package.
Personal Trainer Rates
- 1 session: $70 per session
- 6 sessions: $390 ($65 per session)
- 12 sessions: $696 ($58 per session)
- Group sessions: $40 per session
- Elite trainers - call for pricing
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Life is a marathon…no, it’s an Ultra Marathon! We need to condition our minds and bodies to go the distance, and it is not in a powder or pill. It’s in progressive, healthy behavior changes to get us to our best selves.
I am passionate about the journey, because like you, I am still finding each step to get me to my best and healthiest self, and I want to impart my knowledge, empathy, and skills to serve your journey. I believe in Functional Fitness – conditioning the body to move freely, without pain, and in the most efficient manner possible. I use exercise to help correct any muscle imbalances while building endurance and strength in all muscle groups, especially the Core.
I focus on Circuit Training, Interval Training or HIIT, Bodyweight, Agility Training, Core and Balance Training, Suspension Training, and Functional Equipment – i.e. Sandbags, Kettlebells, Stability Balls, Medicine Balls, Free Weights, etc. – to get you the most out of your workouts, while being inspired and confident to build-your-own on days we don’t work out together.
My mission is to inspire you to make your health a lifelong commitment. You ready? Let’s do this!
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- ASFA Kettlebell Instruction
- TRX Training Basics, Cardio, and Strength
- NASM Speed, Agility, and Quickness
Mon-Fri: 5-8am, after 1pm
Personal Fitness is the key to a happy and healthy life. Let me be your guide on that journey to achieve the success your striving for. With the right guidance you can make positive changes in your health and fitness that can make a huge impact in your future. My background doesn’t start with a love of fitness or sports like most, I was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 8. After years of wearing a restricting back brace to hold my curved spine in place it was decided that surgery was the only option left. As anyone knows with any type of injury or issue the pain never really subsides. After years of doctors offering to fix the pain with medication I decided to learn or develop ways to build my core and overall body strength. With lots of research and discussing options with doctors, trainers and physical therapists I modify exercises to fit me. No matter where you are, each fitness journey has to be developed around individual people and their needs, as your trainer I will do that and together we will be successful at each step.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
- Specialist in Strength and Conditioning
- Training Plans for Clients across the United State
- Physical Conditioning Plans for a collegiate Softball Team
- 15 Years coaching youth soccer
- 4 years coaching cheerleading
- 5 years of classical ballet and tap training
- 4 years physical conditioning youth football program
I strive to be more than just your personal trainer. I want to help create a lifestyle of fitness and wellness through goal setting, motivation, nutrition, personal training and support. I am a highly qualified Sports Performance Coach and Personal Trainer for the next generation of athletes. I encompass a wide scope of knowledge in all aspects of Sports Performance coaching (strength, flexibility, nutrition energy systems development, recovery, and
regeneration). I work with athletes with the most innovative, effective means possible so the athlete can achieve his/her goals.
- SPC- Sports Performance Coach
- USA-NASM CPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM CSAC- Certified Speed and Agility Coach- Athletes Acceleration
- FNS- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- NASM PES – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM CES- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM IYCC- Member-International Youth and Conditioning Council USA Weightlifting
- Certified Sports Performance Coach and Member
- CPR-American Safety amd Health Institute
I want to help you take that first step, as well as continue your journey of a healthy lifestyle for a lifetime. I can guide you through the process of identifying and achieving your health and fitness goals. Through this journey you may discover that you are capable of more than you thought possible.
- Ashmead Fitness Trainer Program graduate
- American College of Sports Medicine
Monday: 9:30 am-7:00 pm
Tuesday: 5:30 am-4:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am-7:00 pm
Thursday: 5:00 am-4:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am- 7:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00pm
I am a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certified personal trainer with additional training in Functional Fitness, Senior Fitness, and Balance training. I am a strong believer in the concept that health is much more than a number on a scale. Health and wellness have been an interest of mine most of my life. I developed a deep love for strength training and functional fitness after seeing the positive effects it had on my life personally. Growing up I had a very loving family, but like so many other families, food seemed to be the focus at most of our gatherings. Today, several of my family members suffer from health conditions such as obesity, eating disorders, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. I have firsthand witnessed how a person’s relationship with food and fitness can drastically impact their quality of life. My decision to become a personal trainer stemmed from my desire to help people live the fullest life they can. I am passionate and driven to help others reach their goals. My goal as a personal trainer is to empower others through fitness so that they can be more successful both inside and outside of the gym.
- NASM Personal Training Certificate
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Essential Exercises for Seniors
- Functional Training
With proper knowledge, determined effort and sufficient support, Katie believes anyone can achieve their goals. She pours her energy and passion for fitness into helping others achieve their goals through intelligent and evidenced-based program design. Katie entered the field of fitness as a competitive basketball player at the Division I level, however, she also has experience working with kids, adults, athletes and older adults. For those she works with, she aims to inspire and empower decision making that results in a healthy, active and successful lifestyle. Above all, she believes exercise should be both effective and fun! In her spare time she enjoys travel, spending time outdoors with her family and dog, surfing, skiing and listening to good music.
- ACE Personal Training
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- Yogafit Level 1 & 2
- TRX Group Suspension Training
- Schwinn Cycling
- Bachelor of Arts in history
- Master of Science in kinesiology
I am married to a Oncologist. We have been partners in this since 1987. I am an Oncology nurse, and involved in our Foundation. We have five children we are very proud of. They are all crazy fitness participants, like Frank and I. We also have 2 Grandchildren. We love biking, hiking, trekking and snowshoeing. My goal with clients is to enhance their fitness so they can be more active and safe in all of their lifetime activities. What we do in the gym, only lays the foundation for a more healthy and full life.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Seattle University
- Ashamed College, degree in Personal Training
- ACSM Certified in Both Health/Fitness Specialist, and Cancer Survivor Trainer
- Basi trained in Pilates