SFEC is a therapeutic recreational pool program for children 3 months to 18 years of age. It is directed by Occupational and Physical Therapists as well as specialty instructors. This is a family program and parents are required to participate in the class alongside the therapist and the instructor.
This program meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:50-8pm and Saturdays from 9:30am-12pm.
- Tuesday and Thursday classes are water safety and swim lesson focused. They are led by two specialty swim instructors.
- Saturday class is social, behavioral, with individual goals and group work focused. This is led by two specialty swim instructors and two therapists.
- Classes take place in the Instructional Pool with a temperature of 86 degrees and/or in the Therapy Pool with a temperature of 100 degrees.
- A unique water fitness based class for individuals with physical limitations. Geared toward par-ticipants ages 15 and up, we invite you to join us in the Instructional Pool. Participants will work with both a qualified water fitness instructor as well as a skilled physical therapist, to provide 1:1 modifications within a group class setting.
Movie showings for guests and families living with autism or other special needs.
AMC is a proud partner with the Autism Society to bring you unique movie showings where you can feel free to be you. We turn the lights up and turn the sound down, giving you the opportunity to get up, dance, walk, shout or sing.
- There are four showings per month.
- The second and fourth Tuesday and Saturday
- Family-friendly movies continue to show on Saturday mornings
- Films that may appeal to older audiences show on Tuesday evenings
Check your local theater listings for specific showtimes on these days
- AMC Kent Station 14
- AMC Lakewood Mall 12
- AMC Loews Cascade Mall 14
- AMC Loews Woodinville 12
- AMC River Park Square 20
For more information visit: https://www.amctheatres.com/programs/sensory-friendly-films
Contact Stephenie Martin at 253-460-8837 for more information.