Announcing the New Y Mobile App
Download the new Y mobile app to get more out of your membership. Access resources designed to help you reach your wellness goals.
Group exercise class schedules
Integrated fitness tracking
Challenges, rewards, and more!
WIN AN APPLE WATCH!
When you refer your friends through the new Y app by January 31, you will automatically be entered to win an Apple Watch. See information below for details.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD
Downloading the new Y app is easy. Search "ymcapkc" in your Android or iOS app store. Look for the multi-color logo background as pictured below.
Questions? Contact a Wellness Coach or Membership staff member at your branch, or call us at 253-534-4715.
New Features Include:
- Check-In: Scan in by using the barcode on your app.
- Connected Apps and Devices: Your workout data is automatically logged in the Y app.
- Connected Cardio: Take a photo of the cardio screen to automatically log your workout
- Fitness Challenges: View your progress on the leaderboard and win prizes
- Goals and Workouts: Customize and track your workouts based on your specific health and wellness goals.
- Rewards: Earn points for engaging with the Y and redeem your points for prizes.
- Schedules: View class and area schedules and sort by date, instructor, or activity.
I see two options when I search "ymcapkc" in my app store. Which one is the new app?
Select the colorful background with white Y logo. The app developer will be listed as "NetPulse".
I'm not able to login using the email and password I use to register for classes on the website.
Our website and mobile app are not linked. The email and password you use to login to our website to register for classes or view your billing is not automatically setup in the new app. If you have not used the app before, create a new account to get started.
I recorded my workout with Xcapture, but I don't see my workout logged.
As long as you did not receive an error message after taking the photo, you can expect your workout to appear in your history within 24 hours. If you still do not see your recorded workout, contact Support through the left side navigation within your app.
I am not able to add multiple barcodes for all my family members.
With the current version of the app, users are only able to add one barcode at a time. When you scan in at the Welcome Center, Y staff can check in all members in your household.
How can I report problems or questions with the app?
Once you download the new Y app, you can submit feedback at any time by contacting Support through the left side navigation within your app.