Other Sports Skills Programs
- Learn to serve, lob, overhead, and volley.
- Experience moving and fun through stretching, races, track running, and group games.
Learn throwing, catching, hitting, and base running skills, as well as concepts of offense, defense, cooperation, and teamwork.
- Experience a variety of traditional sports and playground style games through warm ups, skills, drills, and scrimmages.
Participants learn, practice, and develop skills in one particular sport each session. This class builds off the skills taught in preschool classes and progress as the session continues.
- Learn sprints, starts, jumps, hurdles, and throwing.
- Learn serving, setting, passing, hitting, and blocking, as well as concepts of offense, defense, cooperation, and teamwork.
REGISTRATION AND SEASON DATES
Matt McDonnell at 253-460-8952