- Blending challenging, water-based cardio conditioning, body toning, and an exhilarating experience, this class is held in a safe, aquatic environment.
- With a focus on core muscles and cardiovascular conditioning, you’ll work your whole body in this water class. Flotation belts are available and basic swim skills are recommended.
- Condition your overall body in this class designed to increase the range of motion in joints and strengthen muscles.
Enjoy swimming for physical fitness. See pool schedules for lap swim times and availability. Lap lane etiquette is posted in pool area.
- This low-impact class emphasizes cardiovascular fitness, muscle endurance, and flexibility at a moderate level.
Our pools provide a unique opportunity for families and individuals to enjoy recreation in a safe and secure environment. Non-swimmers and children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Improve efficiency of the heart and lungs while increasing muscle strength, endurance, and flexibility.
- A great place to begin your exercise routine. Water walking utilizes movements that increase flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance.
Make a splash with our Glide Fit Bootcamps! Take your workout to the next level with a low impact, yet high-intensity workout!
Amie Oberg at 253-460-8974