Schedule a Fitness Orientation to meet with a friendly Y coach and discuss your personal goals. Orientation appointment types include Connection, Equipment, Motivation, Measurement, Coaching for Healthy Eating, and Youth.
- Get connected to Y programs based on your interests and personal goals. Take a tour of the facility, learn about programs and cardio equipment, and get to know our friendly Y staff.
- Develop a safe and effective workout routine. Learn about fitness equipment and resources including free weights, weight machines, cardio equipment, Y workouts, and gym etiquette.
- Talk with a health coach about your wellness vision and create a plan to help you reach your goals. Learn about the many supportive resources and programs available to you as a Y member.
- Set baseline measurements to support your goals. Measurements include cardiorespiratory functions, body composition, muscular endurance, and flexibility.
- Review your current diet and learn ideas to improve your nutrition through healthy eating resources and programs.
- Youth 10-14 years old can meet with a health coach to learn exercises and how to safely use fitness equipment that is age-appropriate.