Take your workout to the next level with our knowledgeable personal trainers. They'll partner with you to create a personalized plan to help you reach your goals, whether you're an athlete or looking to start an exercise routine for the first time.
Our certified YMCA personal trainers use their knowledge of current research concepts, principles of sound exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment to design and implement a fitness program tailored just for you.
Contact For More Information:Deb DeLong at 253-906-9945
Personal Fitness is the key to a happy and healthy life. Let me be your guide on that journey to achieve the success your striving for. With the right guidance you can make positive changes in your health and fitness that can make a huge impact in your future. My background doesn’t start with a love of fitness or sports like most, I was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 8. After years of wearing a restricting back brace to hold my curved spine in place it was decided that surgery was the only option left. As anyone knows with any type of injury or issue the pain never really subsides. After years of doctors offering to fix the pain with medication I decided to learn or develop ways to build my core and overall body strength. With lots of research and discussing options with doctors, trainers and physical therapists I modify exercises to fit me. No matter where you are, each fitness journey has to be developed around individual people and their needs, as your trainer I will do that and together we will be successful at each step.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
- Specialist in Strength and Conditioning
- Training Plans for Clients across the United State
- Physical Conditioning Plans for a collegiate Softball Team
- 15 Years coaching youth soccer
- 4 years coaching cheerleading
- 5 years of classical ballet and tap training
- 4 years physical conditioning youth football program
My coaching centers around your relationship with your goals and related barriers. My clients work on short term goals with their long-term vision in mind. My goal is to help you create life change through education and excitement. 20+ years in the IT industry and my own weight loss journey, along with having provided nearly 5,000 hours of training sessions, makes me uniquely qualified to help other business professionals.
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- FMS Functional Movement Systems, Level 1 & 2
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Precision Nutrition, Exercise Nutrition
Eric is also available at:
I want to help you take that first step, as well as continue your journey of a healthy lifestyle for a lifetime. I can guide you through the process of identifying and achieving your health and fitness goals. Through this journey you may discover that you are capable of more than you thought possible.
- Ashmead Fitness Trainer Program graduate
- American College of Sports Medicine
My passion for fitness is fueled by helping others like myself to obtain and maintain a healthier and happier lifestyle. I will design a variety of fitness formats guaranteed to provide the results you desire. The holistic approach to fitness is to exercise our minds first with positive affirmations; once this is achieved, then we are able to change how we perceive our body image. I look forward to meeting you and being your accountability partner during the good and bad days.
- National Exercise Training Association in Group Fitness
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer
- YUSA Foundation of Strength and Conditioning
- YUSA Group Exercise
- TRX Group Suspension Training