Our certified personal trainers will use their knowledge of current research concepts, principles of sound exercise, and state-of-the-art equipment to design and implement a program tailored just for you. Contact Deb Delong at 253-906-9945 for more information, or purchase a package.
Personal Trainer Rates
- 1 session: $70 per session
- 6 sessions: $390 ($65 per session)
- 12 sessions: $696 ($58 per session)
- Group sessions: $40 per session
- Elite trainers - call for pricing
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Personal Fitness is the key to a happy and healthy life. Let me be your guide on that journey to achieve the success your striving for. With the right guidance you can make positive changes in your health and fitness that can make a huge impact in your future. My background doesn’t start with a love of fitness or sports like most, I was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 8. After years of wearing a restricting back brace to hold my curved spine in place it was decided that surgery was the only option left. As anyone knows with any type of injury or issue the pain never really subsides. After years of doctors offering to fix the pain with medication I decided to learn or develop ways to build my core and overall body strength. With lots of research and discussing options with doctors, trainers and physical therapists I modify exercises to fit me. No matter where you are, each fitness journey has to be developed around individual people and their needs, as your trainer I will do that and together we will be successful at each step.
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
- Specialist in Strength and Conditioning
- Training Plans for Clients across the United State
- Physical Conditioning Plans for a collegiate Softball Team
- 15 Years coaching youth soccer
- 4 years coaching cheerleading
- 5 years of classical ballet and tap training
- 4 years physical conditioning youth football program
I am a proud military wife originating from Florida. From as long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for anything athletic. I was involved in basketball, softball, and cheerleading in high school, and keep active as an adult with running, hiking, and weight training. I became a Certified Personal Fitness Trainer in 2011, and obtained my Bachelor of Science degree in Sport and Fitness Management with Troy University. I currently am working toward my Master’s degree in Dietetics, and upon completion will become a Registered Dietician.
Fitness is a lifestyle choice. As many of you, I’m no stranger to hereditary health problems. Both my parents passed in recent years due to cancer, and after my partial thyroidectomy in 2015, I knew I had to work extra hard to keep a balanced and healthy lifestyle. My passion and ultimate goal is to motivate and educate others on positive lifestyle choices. This not only means proper weight training and cardiovascular techniques, but also good sustainable eating habits. I look forward to using my passion and abilities to help others achieve their goals.
- Certified Personal Fitness Trainer, International Sports Science Association (ISSA), 2011 to current
- Bachelor of Science in Sport and Fitness Management, 2015, Troy University
- Enrolled in Master of Dietetics, Eastern Michigan University
My coaching centers around your relationship with your goals and related barriers. My clients work on short term goals with their long-term vision in mind. My goal is to help you create life change through education and excitement. 20+ years in the IT industry and my own weight loss journey, along with having provided nearly 5,000 hours of training sessions, makes me uniquely qualified to help other business professionals.
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- FMS Functional Movement Systems, Level 1 & 2
- Certified Functional Strength Coach
- Precision Nutrition, Exercise Nutrition
I want to help you take that first step, as well as continue your journey of a healthy lifestyle for a lifetime. I can guide you through the process of identifying and achieving your health and fitness goals. Through this journey you may discover that you are capable of more than you thought possible.
- Ashmead Fitness Trainer Program graduate
- American College of Sports Medicine
My passion for fitness is fueled by helping others like myself to obtain and maintain a healthier and happier lifestyle. I will design a variety of fitness formats guaranteed to provide the results you desire. The holistic approach to fitness is to exercise our minds first with positive affirmations, once this is achieved than we are able to change how we perceive our body image. I look forward to meeting you and to be your accountability partner during the good and bad days.
Do not wait until tomorrow for what you desire today.
- National Exercise Training Association in Group Fitness
- AFAA Personal Fitness Trainer
- YUSA Foundation of Strength and Conditioning
- YUSA Group Exercise
- TRX Group Suspension Training