Fitness, Health and Well-Being
At the Y, we believe that health is about more than exercise. It's about connecting to a community and investing in positive growth in spirit, mind, and body. To help you on your health journey, we offer a variety of fitness, health, and well-being classes, including individual exercise facilities, group exercise classes, and healthy lifestyles classes to help you create healthy habits. Click the buttons below to view or download class schedules:
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING PROGRAMS AND FACILITIES
Expand each section below to learn more about our health and well-being offerings:
Ready to hit the treadmill? We're here to get you started on your own path to better health with a wide variety of individual exercise options. Looking for help getting started? Members can sign-up for a free FitPath Appointment. You'll sit down with a wellness coach, discuss your goals, and create personalized workout plan just for you. Or purchase a Personal Training package to take your workout to the next level.
Cardio and Strength Area | Ages 15 and up (10-14 with bracelet)
- Cardiovascular Equipment: Treadmills, bikes (upright, recumbent and spin), stair machines, ellipticals, AMT (Adaptive Motion Trainers), rowing machines, and more.
- Strength Equipment: Full line of Precor weight machines plus Cybex weight machines.
- ActivTrax® kiosks
Free Weight Room | Ages 15 and Up
- Strength Equipment: Full line of dumbbells and weight plates, bench press, leg press, Life Fitness Functional Trainer, multi-function cable machine, Hammer Strength and Smith Rack.
- Fitness Equipment: Various benches and bars, stability balls, and mats.
Cardio Room | Ages 15 and Up
- Cardiovascular equipment: Treadmills, ellipticals, Adaptive Motion Trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, and NuStep machines.
Family Fitness Room | Newborn-10 years old with parents
- Cardio equipment
- Safe area for kids to play while you workout
The Main Pool is available for lap swim for individual exercisers most of the day. Check our schedule for updated open swim and lap swim times.
Group exercise classes are an excellent way to get active and stay motivated. Our group exercise classes are drop-in and do not require registration. Our instructors teach to every level from beginner to advanced and can offer modifications on request, so you can jump into any class and get a great workout, regardless of your fitness level. Click the button below to view classes schedules, or on each class type below to view class descriptions:
Age Guidelines for Exercise Equipment
For the safety of youth, children must be at least 10 years old to use exercise equipment. Youth ages 10-14 can receive a bracelet allowing them to use certain machines upon successful completion of a Youth Fitness Orientation or a Youth Fitness class.
- Ages 10-11 can use cardio equipment with a bracelet
- Ages 12-14 can use cardio and strength equipment with a bracelet
Only ages 15 and up can be in the Free Weights Room.