DAY CAMP AT THE Y!
WINTER BREAK CAMP | DECEMBER 26-28 | JANUARY 2-4
Registration is open now, so register today!
For questions, contact Eric Miller at 253-460-8918.
Itty Bitty Camp Hours: 9am-12pm
Dates and Rates
Week 1 | December 26-28
Week 2 | January 2-4
Cost Per Week: $50 for Members | $60 for Community Members
Itty Bitty Camp is held Wednesday-Friday for both weeks.
Come join us for a quick break from school and have some fun over the holidays! Camp is back for six days where you can enjoy all of the things you’ve missed about the summer - maybe even try something new! Capture the Diamond, Mat Ball, Mushroom Tag, art projects, and of course GaGa Ball will be some of the games you will get to play with friends. Come meet us at the Y for your best winter ever!
Camp Hours: 9am-4pm
Dates: December 26-28 | January 2-4
Extended Care Hours: 7-8:30am | 4:30-6pm
*ALL RATES INCLUDE EXTENDED CARE
Pay By Day Rate: $45 for Members | $55 for Community Members
All Six Days: $190 for Members | $220 for Community Members
Any child requiring medication during the camp day is required to provide an authorization to administer medication form that has been filled out by the child's legal parent/guardian. This form needs to be completed and turned in before the child's first day of camp. A separate form is required for each medication.
Download the Authorization to Administer Medication form.
Each camper must have a registration form on file prior to attending camp. Download the Day Camp Registration form.
Signing in and out of camp will happen at the front lobby area inside of the building. Please see the check-in and check-out times below.
For campers attending on Regular Hours:
- Earliest Check-In: 8:30am
- Latest Check-Out: 4pm
For campers attending with Extended Care:
- Earliest Check-In: 7am
- Latest Check-Out: 6pm
Please ensure that your paperwork is completed prior to the first morning of camp. This includes our medical authorization form (if your camper requires medication during the day) as well as the registration packet with a list of all authorized pickups. To ensure the safety of all of our campers, we will not release your camper to anyone that is not listed on their registration form as an authorized pickup. Additionally, we are a 100% ID Check program 100% of the time. Please make sure you bring a photo ID with you every time you are signing out your camper.
To ensure that your camper is prepared for the daily activities at Winter Break Camp, please supply them with the following:
- Please keep in mind that we have limited space for refrigeration. We are not able to heat food for our campers, so please keep that in mind when packing your child’s lunch. Lunch will be from 12:30-1pm daily inside our facility. Campers will want to bring their own lunch, but we will be providing an afternoon snack.
- Sneakers/Closed Toe Shoes
- Active/Athletic Attire
- Backpack or Small Duffle Bag
- We will be playing plenty of active games throughout the day, and our plan for Winter Break Camp is to be completely inside. However, if we get very lucky and have a break in the weather, we may make an effort to get a breath of fresh air and catch just a little bit of sunshine outside. Please be sure to pack appropriate attire for your child.
- Extra Bag for Wet Clothes