Class Registration Information
While our group exercise classes are drop-in, many classes require registration. Swim lessons, gymnastics, performing and visual arts, and martial arts are registered classes running on 3-5-week sessions. At the end of each session is a break week without classes when we have registration.
Registration begins on the Monday of break week starting at 7am and is open until Wednesday. Late registration begins on Friday at 5pm and continues through the first two weeks of classes.
During the initial registration period, members may register for two included classes per person. Each class must be from a different program area (one land-based and one water-based class per session). During late registration, each member may sign up for an additional included class, for a total of three. Members may register for any number of paid classes. All classes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes fill quickly during registration, but more spots open up during the week, so check back frequently.
SUMMER 1 SESSION | 4-WEEK SESSION
- Registration | June 11-12
- Late Registration | June 15-29
- Session Dates | June 18-July 22
- Just because classes are taking a break, doesn't mean that you have to! Check out our break week schedule to view open swim times, computer lab hours, and more!
Summer 2 Session | 4-Week Session
- Registration | July 23-25
- Late Registration | July 27-August 10
- Session Dates | July 30-September 2
Fall Blast | 3-Week Session
- *Drop-in session, no registration required
Fall 1 Session | 4-Week Session
- Registration | September 24-26
- Late Registration | September 28-October 12
- Session Dates | October 1-November 4
Fall 2 Session | 3-Week Session
- Registration | November 5-7
- Late Registration | November 9-16
- Session Dates | November 12-December 2
(No classes November 22-23)
Download our Summer Program Guide!
Registration confirmation: Immediately after your online registration processes, you will receive an emailed receipt. After registration closes, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print these documents for your reference.
Questions? Contact Tiffany Stewart at 253-460-8908