EXERCISE YOUR POTENTIAL
Choose to believe in your potential.
Whether your goal is to move faster, lift heavier, reach farther, or dream bigger, the Y is here to fuel your fire. We’re here to support you with knowledgeable staff and a community that cares about your well-being and goals. Join us today!
Click below to view our current membership rates and to join online:
Belong to a place where
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
- No contracts, month to month membership
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Pierce and Kitsap Counties membership provides access to all nine facility branches
- Adult Group Exercise Classes included
- Youth Programs, such as swim lessons, martial arts, and gymnastics are included
- Child Watch service available for an additional monthly rate
- Personalized Fitness Orientations included
- Use of cardio room, weight room, pool, gyms, and amenities
- Access to any YMCA in the United States with Nationwide Membership
- Volunteer opportunities
Not ready to join? Learn more about daily guest passes.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
Call one of our friendly member engagement representatives to ask questions at 253-534-4715 or