Belong to a place where
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
- No contracts, month to month membership
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Pierce and Kitsap Counties membership provides access to all nine facility branches
- Adult Group Exercise Classes included
- Youth Programs, such as swim lessons, martial arts, and gymnastics are included
- Child Watch service available for an additional monthly rate
- Personalized FitPath Orientations included
- Use of cardio room, weight room, pool, gyms, and amenities
- Access to any YMCA in the state of Washington
- Volunteer opportunities
Join online or visit your local YMCA facility.
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That's why we're here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.