2018 membership types and rates
INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLES
- Adult (age 30+) - $60
- Adult Couple (age 30+) - $91
- Active Duty Military - $45
- Young Adult (age 18-29) - $45
- Young Adult Couple (age 18-29) - $76
YOUTH AND FAMILIES
- 1 Adult + 1 Youth - $81
- 1 Adult + Multiple Youth - $102
- 2 Adults + 1 Youth - $112
- 2 Adults + Multiple Youth - $133
- 1 Young Adult + 1 Youth - $66
- 1 Young Adult + Multiple Youth - $87
- 2 Young Adults + 1 Youth - $97
- 2 Young Adults + Multiple Youth - $118
- Youth (age 0-17 without an adult) - $40 per youth
- Maximum Household - $138
Rates are charged monthly.
- 1st Adult (age 18+) - $100
- 2nd Adult (age 18+) - $50
- Youth (age 0-17) - No joining fee
A Household is defined as two adults living in a household with their dependents, if any. The number of adults is limited to two, unless other adults in the household qualify as dependents and are claimed on either of the primary adults' tax return. Dependents include full-time college students, elderly parents or disabled adult children. Verification of household status will require tax returns for dependents and can include driver's license, rental agreement, or a bill with a shared address for non-dependents.
**Joining fees apply if you have not been a Y member in the last 90 days.