We never want cost to be a reason for you and your family to not receive the benefits of a Y membership. All members are eligible to apply for financial assistance, income and circumstance will determine eligibility. This is made possible by the generosity of our donors.
- Adult (age 30+): $63/month
- Adult Couple (age 30+): $97/month
- Young Adult (age 18-29): $47/month
- Young Adult Couple (age 18-29): $82/month
- 1 Adult + 1 Youth: $87/month
- 1 Adult + Multiple Youth: $111/month
- 2 Adults + 1 Youth: $121/month
- 2 Adults + Multiple Youth: $145/month
- 1 Young Adult + 1 Youth: $72/month
- 1 Young Adult + Multiple Youth: $96/month
- 2 Young Adults + 1 Youth: $106/month
- 2 Young Adults + Multiple Youth: $130/month
- Youth (under age 18): $43/month
- Active Duty Military: $48/month
- No contracts, month-to-month membership
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Pierce and Kitsap Counties membership provides access to all nine facility branches and access to any YMCA in the United States with Nationwide Membership
- Adult Group Exercise Classes included
- Youth Programs, such as swim lessons, martial arts, and gymnastics are included
- Child Watch service available for an additional monthly rate
- Personalized Fitness Orientations included
- Use of cardio room, weight room, pool, gyms, and amenities
Rates are charged monthly.
- 1st Adult (age 18+) - $100
- 2nd Adult (age 18+) - $50
- Youth (age 0-17) - No joining fee
Joining fees are a one-time charge and apply if you have not been a Y member in the last 30 days.
DAILY GUEST FEES
- Youth: $10
- Adult (18+ years): $20
- Family: $35
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers a variety of payment methods to fit your needs including:
- Monthly bank or credit card draft
- Annual payments
- Six month payments
The Y is for all. We offer financial assistance based on household size and income to help ensure that everyone has access to programs that promote health in spirit, mind, and body. Learn more about financial assistance and download our application.
In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
*Please tell our Welcome Center staff if this is your first time using our Child Watch facility so they may set up your children in our database.
6 weeks - 7 years old
COST PER MONTH:
$35 per family (2 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$50 per family (3 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$8 for single day (2 hour max)
Vary by location
- To add or remove members from your account, please contact our membership staff by visiting your local YMCA.
- A Household is defined as two adults living in a household with their dependents if any. The number of adults is limited to two unless other adults in the household qualify as dependents and are claimed on either of the primary adults' tax return. Dependents include full-time college students, elderly parents or disabled adult children. Verification of household status will require tax returns for dependents and can include driver's license, rental agreement, or a bill with a shared address for non-dependents.
ACCOUNT HOLD FEES
- Up to 6 months: $10 per month
- No charge for medical holds
Call one of our friendly member engagement representatives to ask questions at 253-534-4715 or