- Adult (Age 30+) - $59
- Adult Couple - $88.50
- Additional Adults on a Household membership* (each) - $29.50
- Active Duty Military - $44
- Young Adult (Age 15-29) - $44
- Young Adult Couple (Age 15-29) - $73.50
- Youth (Age 0-14 without an adult) - $39
- Youth (Age 0-14 on a household membership*) - $19.50
- Maximum charge per household per month - $134
- 1st Adult (Age 19+) - $100
- 2nd Adult (Age 19+) - $50
- Youth (Age 0-18) - No Fee
*A Household is defined as two adults living in a household with their dependents, if any. The number of adults is limited to two, unless other adults in the household qualify as dependents and are claimed on either of the primary adults' tax return. Dependents include full-time college students, elderly parents or disabled adult children. Verification of household status will require tax returns for dependents and can include driver's license, rental agreement, or a bill with a shared address for non-dependents.
**Joining fees apply if you have not been a Y member in the last 90 days.
DAILY GUEST FEES
- Adult (15+ years): $10 if accompanied by a member | $15 without a member
- Youth: $5 if accompanied by a member | $10 without a member
- Family: $15 if accompanied by a member and for all families on Sundays | $25 without a member
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers a variety of payment methods to fit your needs including:
- Monthly bank or credit card draft
- Annual payments
- Six month payments
To set up your membership, please visit your local branch.
For questions, please contact our Centralized Membership office at 253-534-7820.
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers Financial Assistance.
In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
*Please tell our Welcome Center staff if this is your first time using our Child Watch facility so they may set up your children in our database.
6 weeks - 7 years old
$35 per family (2 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$50 per family (3 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$8 for single day (2 hour max)
Vary by location