Our membership types and rates are changing January 1. See our 2018 membership rates and types.
- Adult (Age 30+) - $59 per month
- Adult Couple - $88.50 per month
- Additional Adults on a Household membership* (each) - $29.50 per month
- Active Duty Military - $44 per month
- Young Adult (Age 15-29) - $44 per month
- Young Adult Couple (Age 15-29) - $73.50 per month
- Youth (Age 0-14 without an adult) - $39 per month
- Youth (Age 0-14 on a household membership*) - $19.50 per month
- Maximum charge per household per month - $134 per month
- 1st Adult (Age 19+) - $100
- 2nd Adult (Age 19+) - $50
- Youth (Age 0-18) - No Fee
*A Household is defined as two adults living in a household with their dependents, if any. The number of adults is limited to two, unless other adults in the household qualify as dependents and are claimed on either of the primary adults' tax return. Dependents include full-time college students, elderly parents or disabled adult children. Verification of household status will require tax returns for dependents and can include driver's license, rental agreement, or a bill with a shared address for non-dependents.
**Joining fees apply if you have not been a Y member in the last 90 days.
DAILY GUEST FEES
- Adult (15+ years): $10 if accompanied by a member | $15 without a member
- Youth: $5 if accompanied by a member | $10 without a member
- Family: $15 if accompanied by a member and for all families on Sundays | $25 without a member
The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties offers a variety of payment methods to fit your needs including:
- Monthly bank or credit card draft
- Annual payments
- Six month payments
The Y is for all. We offer financial assistance based on household size and income to help ensure that everyone has access to programs that promote health in spirit, mind, and body. Learn more about financial assistance and download our application.
In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
*Please tell our Welcome Center staff if this is your first time using our Child Watch facility so they may set up your children in our database.
6 weeks - 7 years old
COST PER MONTH:
$35 per family (2 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$50 per family (3 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$8 for single day (2 hour max)
Vary by location
- To add or remove members from your account, please contact our membership staff at 253-534-7820 or visit your local YMCA facility.