- 1 Adult + 1 Youth - $87/month1 Adult + Multiple Youth - $111/month2 Adults + 1 Youth - $121/month2 Adults + Multiple Youth - $145/month1 Young Adult + 1 Youth - $72/month1 Young Adult + Multiple Youth - $96/month2 Young Adults + 1 Youth - $106/month2 Young Adults + Multiple Youth - $130/month
- Adult (age 30+) - $63/monthAdult Couple (age 30+) - $97/monthYoung Adult (age 18-29) - $47/monthYoung Adult Couple (age 18-29) - $82/monthActive Duty Military - $48/month
In our Child Watch programs, babies develop trust and security, preschoolers experience early literacy and learn about their world, and school-age children make friends, learn new skills, and do homework.
*Please tell our Welcome Center staff if this is your first time using our Child Watch facility so they may set up your children in our database.
6 weeks - 7 years old
COST PER MONTH:
$35 per family (2 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$50 per family (3 hours max use per day; unlimited children)
$8 for single day (2 hour max)
Vary by location
- 1st Adult (age 18+) - $100
- 2nd Adult (age 18+) - $50
- Youth (age 0-17) - No joining fee
Joining fees are a one-time charge and apply if you have not been a Y member in the last 30 days.
We never want cost to be a reason for you and your family to not receive the benefits of a Y membership. All members are eligible to apply for financial assistance, income and circumstance will determine eligibility. This is made possible by the generosity of our donors.
DAILY GUEST FEES
- Youth: $10
- Adult (18+ years): $20
- Family: $35
ACCOUNT HOLD FEES
- Up to 6 months: $10 per month
- No charge for medical holds