The YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties has partnered with American Specialty Health Silver&Fit® program through their Silver&Fit® Premium Network to offer those who are Medicare-eligible access to a healthy lifestyle through the following health plans. We're excited to announce we've expanded the program to include two new plans:
- Kaiser Washington Medicare members through their Vital, Essential, Optimal, and Group programs
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Advantage (HMO) Plans
- Premera Blue Cross Medicare Supplement (excluding closed and group plans)
- NEW! Regence BlueShield of Washington Med Advantage Plans
- NEW! Regence BlueShield of Washington MediGap Plans
Silver&Fit® members through the Silver&Fit® Premium Network may visit any YMCA in Pierce and Kitsap counties today to confirm eligibility. Please provide documentation of your insurance plan and your eight digit billing code. A YMCA membership offers unlimited access to group exercise classes, swimming and water fitness, social gatherings, fitness equipment, and more.
Additional Insurance Partners
Additional insurance provider programs partnering with the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties:
- AARP Medicare Supplement by United Healthcare previously called At Your Best
- RENEW ACTIVE by United Healthcare previously called Optum Fitness Advantage
Silver&Fit Premium Network members pay no additional fee to join the YMCA, it is included in your health benefit.
The Y is a values-based organization and builds community through friendship and fitness.
Research shows 80% of older adults have at least one chronic disease, and the Y offers a variety of programs to prevent and manage chronic diseases.
Nearly 1 out of 5 older adults are impacted by social isolation, and the Y offers a place to meet friends and share time and activities together.
Y Experience Scholarships help remove the financial barriers to accessing YMCA facilities, programs, and services. The scholarship provides individuals and families the opportunity to participate in the life-changing programs and services offered by the YMCA regardless of age, background, ethnicity, ability, or income.