HASELWOOD YMCA YOUTH SPORTS
The YMCA is among the national leaders in the area of youth development, and in particular, youth sports. When your little athlete participates in youth sports at the Haselwood Family YMCA you can be certain we will help your child learn popular sports all while developing a sense of confidence in themselves and their teammates. Our sports leagues strive to develop skills and character in a fun and welcoming environment. Every kid is an all-star at the Y.
LATE-FALL YOUTH SPORTS LEAGUE
Information coming soon!
League participation includes jersey. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify.
INDOOR SOCCER AND FLAG FOOTBALL
- All soccer activities take place at the Haselwood YMCA.
- All passing league football activities take place at Faith Fellowship church, located off Newberry Hill in Silverdale.
- INDOOR SOCCER ONLY:
- No Games this weekend!
- FLAG FOOTBALL ONLY:
- Next game is this Saturday, October 28.
- We need volunteers to run the first down chains during flag games. Let us know if you'd like to help out.
- We will be following the Oct 14 slate of games for this weekend's lineup.
All League Bye this Week
There are no games this week as we observe an All-League bye. We will return to our regular schedule and final game matchup on Nov 4.
Ages 6-8 Division
- Team 03 vs Team 01 - Field 1
- Bremerton vs Team 02 - Field 1
Ages 9-12 Division
- Team 05 vs Team 07 - Field 2
- Team 06 vs Bremerton - Field 2
A note on weather: Football is a sport traditionally played in all variations of weather, including heavy rains. Unless there is a possibility of lightning during field activities, practices and games will go on as scheduled.
Nothing brings one a sense of accomplishment like helping shape the lives of young athletes. Sometimes it's as simple as watching her score her first basket. Other times it can be more difficult, like teaching him how to handle a tough loss with pride and humility. No matter the goal or the game outcome, being a presence in their lives makes you a Youth Sports Hero in our eyes!
Be a Youth Sports Hero and help shape the lives of our youth. Contact Jesse to discuss volunteering as a youth sports coach and you'll get the benefit of spending more time with your child, expanding your social network, as well as further developing your own interpersonal skills.
Check out this video of our 2016 Youth Basketball Coaches!
Jesse Baldwin at 360-307-4010
Financial assistance is always available to those who qualify.