- Connect with fellow Active Older Adults and meet new friends in a small group setting.
Enjoy a cup of coffee and mingle with other participants.
DetailsWhen: Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays at 11am
Where: Haselwood Community Room
Bring a dish and a friend to a potluck. Potluck occurs every third Wednesday of the month.
- Grab your knitting needles and yarn, and learn the knitting basics long tail cast-on and purl stitches.
Join Y staff and members for a meet and greet to ask questions about your Silver&Fit benefits! Get in the conversation while connecting with new people!
DetailsWhen: Monday, March 4 from 10-11am
Where: Tom Taylor Community Room
What are these benefits?
- Silver&Fit members pay no additional fee to join the YMCA, it is included in your health benefit.
- The Y is a values-based organization and builds community through friendship and fitness.
- Research shows 80% of older adults have at least one chronic disease, and the Y offers a variety of programs to prevent and manage chronic diseases.
- Nearly 1 out of 5 older adults are impacted by social isolation, and the Y offers a place to meet friends and share time and activities together.
Susan Ciarelli at 360-307-4011