- High-intensity and low impact to give you a full body workout with cardio and strength training while utilizing the pool and deck.
- Blending challenging, water-based cardio conditioning, body toning, and an exhilarating experience, this class is held in a safe, aquatic environment.
- With a focus on core muscles and cardiovascular conditioning, you’ll work your whole body in this water class. Flotation belts are available and basic swim skills are recommended.
- Condition your overall body in this class designed to increase the range of motion in joints and strengthen muscles.
Enjoy swimming for physical fitness. See pool schedules for lap swim times and availability. Lap lane etiquette is posted in pool area. Pool length is 25 yards.
Our pools provide a unique opportunity for families and individuals to enjoy recreation in a safe and secure environment. Non-swimmers and children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Using the resistance of the lazy river, you will be guided in a workout consisting of interval training, strength and resistance training, and overall strength.
- Improve efficiency of the heart and lungs while increasing muscle strength, endurance, and flexibility.
- A great place to begin your exercise routine. Water walking utilizes movements that increase flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance.
Wes Wuco at 360-307-4012