- Alignment, core strength, flexibility and relaxation, are the focus of class and is accessible to all. Ideal for those preferring a more gentle practice.
- Hatha yoga uses bodily postures, breathing techniques, and meditation with the goal of bringing about physical health and mental well-being and is most widely practiced in America.
- A total body workout combining strength and flexibility yoga poses. Includes breathing, warm up, and heat-building exercises. Strength-based with continual power flow building high endurance.
- Supportive postures and technical intricacies designed for those who are new to yoga or are experiencing health complications.
- Control breathing through a series of flowing movements designed to strengthen and lengthen muscles while developing a mind-body connection. Guidance through yoga postures improves strength, balance and flexibility.
Susan Ciarelli at 360-307-4011