- Minimize muscular and joint stress while improving muscular endurance in this low impact class.
- Work on upper body strength using hand weights, elastic tubing, and other resistance tools are alternated with low impact aerobic choreography. A chair is used for standing support, stretching, and relaxation exercises.
- Energize the body with easy-to-follow low-impact movement, upper-body strength, abdominal conditioning, stretching, and relaxation exercises.
- Move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. A chair is optional for support.
- Shallow-water movement to improve agility and flexibility while addressing cardiovascular, strength, and endurance conditioning. No swimming ability is required.
Exciting Latin inspired dance rhythms created in the original Zumba class modified for the active older adult, beginner, or anyone needing modifications for a successful class. Includes chair workouts.