- Learn proper punching technique, defensive movement, and footwork using heavy bags. Highly recommended to bring your own gloves.
Join in boot camp style circuits in this fast-paced class that focuses on agility, strength, and cardio segments. This class may be offered outside, weather permitting.
- Get moving in this high-energy workout for all fitness levels that work on optimal strength training and body weight exercises. Arrive a few minutes early to your first class to learn basic technique from the instructor.
- Get a total body workout that focuses on tightening and toning the body with intervals of cardio and strength using hand weights, body bars, resistance bands, steps, and resistance balls.
- Learn to move the body optimally through a full range of motions through interval exercises. Body weight and resistance equipment are implemented.
- Focus on cardiovascular strengthening in this high energy class utilizing punches, kicks, and intervals set to music.
- Condition the total body through strength and endurance exercises using resistance equipment such as hand weights, body bars, resistance bands, steps, and resistance balls.
- Maintain fitness in this high-intensity program that utilizes free weights, resistance, and body weight and combines each of its components in ways that are fun, safe, and effective.
- Learn a variety of self-defense techniques from both standing and ground positions.
- Safely perform hundreds of exercises that build strength, flexibility, balance, and mobility, and prevent injuries through leveraged body weight exercises that integrate functional strength training regimens
- Alternate between TRX® suspension straps and a cardiovascular component in this large group TRX® Circuit class for a fast and effective total body workout. Suitable for beginner-advanced fitness levels.
- Safely perform hundreds of exercises that build strength, flexibility, balance, and mobility and prevent injuries in this fee-based version of the TRX program taught in a small group setting. This is a registered offering open to current YMCA members only - $40 per 4-week session.
- Strengthen core muscles and burn calories in this cardio workout through targeted resistance training and rhythmic music. Chairs may be used as an additional workout prop.
- Sculpt the body using targeted exercises and high-energy cardio Zumba moves in this strength training fitness class.
- Experience a variety of workouts using different weight room equipment. Learn about proper weight room form and technique and stay motivated by pre and post program strength tests. This is a registered offering.