Games & Activities
Bean Bag Games: Children participate in games and relays using bean bags.
- Fitness and Fun: A complete fitness class for children that introduces them to full body strength and conditioning training. Training includes push-ups, squats, agility ladder, jump rope, and sports games.
- Group Games: Children have the opportunity to try a variety of playground games and team sports in a fun environment. : Children have the opportunity to try a variety of playground games and team sports in a fun environment.
Parachute Games: Encourages cooperative, non-competitive play and reinforces turn-taking and sharing.
- Preschool Games: This drop-in preschool class will give your child an opportunity to learn different types of sports and games.
- Sports Mix: Experience a variety of traditional sports and playground style games through warm-ups, skills, drills, and scrimmages.
- Sports Skills: Participants learn, practice, and develop skills in one particular sport each session. This is a registered offering.
Edna Cox at 360-307-4041