Adapting To State Restrictions
We hope all Y members stay healthy during this time. In order to support the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, the YMCA is shifting operations including only being open for pool activities. Learn more.
The Y offers many group exercise classes led by trained, responsive, and fun instructors at a community center near you and virtually. The Y has a large variety of classes to choose from to keep you motivated and help you build relationships with new class-mates.
Try group exercise with no fee by finding a class that inspires you, reserving your time, and connecting with your community through healthy living! Take a look at our new group exercise class list.
To help keep our members and staff safe, the Y will have limited capacity to ensure proper physical distancing in alignment with government and health department guidelines.
Please practice our key safety procedures every time you visit the Y:
- Stay home if you're sick.
- Review and answer the screening questions upon entry.
- Wear your mask anytime you're not engaged in physical activity, including between weight lifting sets.
- Stay six feet apart at all times.
- Use gym wipes to wipe down equipment immediately after each use.