City of Sumner Older Adult Resident Benefits
Treasuring Our Neighbors
Beginning in 2020, adults ages 55+ may be eligible to receive a three-month membership and joining fees via voucher distributed by the Gordon Family Y and community partners. The goal of this effort is to create access for low income (identified by financial assistance standards) older adults 55+ to the Y and its programs.
Contact Us To Start
The Y is a place for whole-life wellbeing. We want you to start down the path to better living because we know your health is measured by more than a number on a scale – it’s the mornings when you wake up without joint pain, the years you can spend with your loved ones, and feeling good about your body every day. Our programs support your goals and your budget. This is an invitation to be a part of our community and grow in health and wellness.
- Local Access: Pierce and Kitsap Counties membership provides access to all nine facility branches
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center: Includes exercise machines, stretching areas, free weights, and a weight room
- Pool, Gym, and Running Track: A safe environment for swimming, fitness and running for all ages and abilities
- Free Group and Water Exercise Classes: With so many types of classes to choose from, you’ll find something that’s right for you
- Meet Your Goals: Personalized Fitness Orientations included
- Nationwide Access: Access to any YMCA in the United States with Nationwide Membership
- Give Back To The Community: See volunteer opportunities
Contact One Of Our Community Partners To Start