Facility Hours, Usage, and Improvements
- New Year's Day | January 1 | 9am-6pm
- Easter Sunday | April 12 | Closed
- Memorial Day | May 25 | 7am-3pm
- Independence Day | July 4 | 7am-1pm
- Labor Day | September 7 | 7am-3pm
- Thanksgiving | November 26 | 7am-12pm
- Friday After Thanksgiving | November 27 | 7am-9pm
- Christmas Eve | December 24 | 7am-3pm
- Christmas Day | December 25 | Closed
- Day After Christmas | December 26 | 7am-7pm
- New Year’s Eve | December 31 | 4:30am-3pm
*Last Check-In - One Hour Before Close
- Easter | CLOSED
- Memorial Day | 8am-2:30pm
- July 4 | 8am-12:30pm
- Labor Day | 8am-2:30pm
- Thanksgiving | 8-11:30am
- Friday After Thanksgiving | 8am-8:30pm
- Christmas Eve Day | 8am-2:30pm
- Christmas | CLOSED
- December 26 | 8am-8:30pm
- New Years Eve | 8am-2:30pm
- New Years Day | 9am-5:30pm
Our Family Adventure Zone is a dynamic space for families to play together. This space has a variety of activities, including a play structure, traversing wall, a Play Pod activity wall, and more! Families are welcome to play together in this space during non-staff hours so long as youth ages 11 and under are supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
8-11 years old without parent/guardian when staffed, must be supervised by parent/guardian when unstaffed.
7 years and younger with a parent/guardian at all times.
STAFFED DROP-IN HOURS
Monday-Friday: 3:30-5:30pm for 12-18 year olds | 5:30-7:30pm for 10-18 year olds
During Teen Time, the Teen Center is dedicated to our 10 or 12-18 year olds to have their own space. The Teen Center is staffed at this time.
Monday-Friday: 7:30-9pm | Saturday: 7am-7pm | Sunday: 8am-6pm
During Family Time, the Teen Center is available to families to come and play. Parent/guardian supervision is required during this time, and the Xbox will not be available.
Thanks to our generous Annual Campaign supporters, we are pleased to offer community showers to the public free of charge for those who have a government issued ID.
A thorough background check will be administered to all shower guests prior to entering the facility.
Please note the specific shower times for Gordon Family YMCA listed below:
- Monday-Friday: 4:30 -7am
- 1 hour max time and to not exceed 7:30am
Arrive within the first 30 minutes of the given hours above to be granted access to the facility. Community showers are limited to the time slots above with no access to the steam room, sauna, hot tub or pool.
We value your comments and feedback. Here you can find a running log of our facility improvements and monthly responses to our top trending comments. Please let us know what we're doing well and what we could improve by filling out a comment card or speaking to a staff member.
Completed, Current, and Upcoming Facility Improvement Projects
Improvements completed this year:
- Resurfaced universal changing suite floors
- Resurfaced women's locker room floors
- Improved aquatics center lighting
- Deep-cleaned pools and pool deck
- Refurbished sauna
- Resurfaced classroom floors
- Improved parking lot safety
- Added picnic tables on the plaza
- Added new cross-training equipment
- Replaced exercise mats
- Improved building security
Thank you for partnering with us as we improve our Y!