Spring 1 Session is canceled in alignment with the governor's mandate. Please check back for updates on future registration dates soon.
Keeping You Informed
Beginning with our Winter 1 registration, those who sign up for more than two included classes per child during the "Open Registration" will automatically be canceled out of the additional classes. To cancel a class you do not wish to have, please call 253-826-9622 or email Gordon Membership the same day you register to assure you get into the class you desire. We are here to help.
About the Registration Process
As a reminder, in order to serve as many of our members as possible, there is a limit of two included (non-fee based) classes per child: one land and one water class or two land classes that are not the same. Should you register for more than one of the same class, you will be automatically removed from the additional classes. asked to choose between them, and your child's name will be removed from the roster of the other in order to make room for other members. You may register for an unlimited amount of fee-based classes.
Be on time. Plan on being on your computer or smartphone prior to the registration time, as classes fill up quickly. Think of it like you are buying tickets to your favorite concert - the more prepared you are right when registration opens, the better chance you have of getting the classes you want!
- Fee-based Classes | Tuesday, May 12 at 6am
- Included Classes | Tuesday, May 12 at 7am
- Thursday, May 14 at 7am | Late Registration continues through the first two weeks of classes
- May 18 - June 14
Spring Sports Leagues
Register for Spring Youth Soccer from March 16-April 10
Practice begins April 13
How To Register
- Missing classes during the first week of the session will result in being dropped from the class. Please communicate with the appropriate director if your child is sick or unable to attend.
- Learn more about our registration process in our Registration Guide.
- Curious about where your child places in our swim lessons? Check out our Swim Lesson Progression Guide!
- Are you bringing a guest with you? Please ensure that they have their photo I.D. on them and allow time to fill out a guest waiver before heading inside!
- During our registration session spaces fill quickly. We encourage you to be online and ready to register right when we go live with registration.
If you have any questions regarding our registration process please email our registration team at email@example.com or call 253-826-9622.