Members will be able to register for one land and one water-based class or two land-based classes (that are not identical) included in membership. You can register for additional classes during late registration so long as they are not duplicate classes.
Fall 2 Registration
- Fee-based Classes | Tuesday, October 22 at 6am
- Included Classes | Tuesday, October 22 at 7am
- Thursday, October 24 at 7am through the first two weeks of classes
Session Dates | October 28-November 24
Click below to view our class offering for this session
Please view our 2019 Session Dates below:
Find the classes that fit your schedule and interests best! We offer a wide variety of classes for both youth and adults. Sign up for something you know you already love or sign up for something new that you've always wanted to try!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Missing classes during the first week of the session will result in being dropped from the class. Please communicate with the appropriate director if your child is sick or unable to attend.
- Learn more about our registration process in our Registration Guide.
- Curious about where your child places in our swim lessons? Check out our Swim Lesson Progression Guide!
- Are you bringing a guest with you? Please ensure that they have their photo I.D. on them and allow time to fill out a guest waiver before heading inside!
- During our registration session spaces fill quickly. We encourage you to be online and ready to register right when we go live with registration.
If you have any questions regarding our registration process please email our registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-826-9622.