Mon - Thurs: 4:30am - 9:30pm
Fri: 4:30am - 9pm
Sat: 7am - 7pm
Sun: 8am - 6pm
We value your comments and feedback. Here you can find a running log of our facility improvements and monthly responses to our top trending comments. Please let us know what we're doing well and what we could improve by filling out a comment card or speaking to a staff member.
Your feedback is crucial to help us better serve you and your family. Every month, we’ll share more details on how we’re improving our facility and programs in response to your comments.
Improvements completed this year:
- Resurfaced universal changing suite floors
- Resurfaced women's locker room floors
- Improved aquatics center lighting
- Deep-cleaned pools and pool deck
- Refurbished sauna
- Resurfaced classroom floors
- Improved parking lot safety
- Added picnic tables on the plaza
- Added new cross-training equipment
- Replaced exercise mats
- Improved building security
Locker Room Floor Resurfacing
- Men's locker room | September 8-14
The Universal Locker Room will remain available during this time and additional changing cabanas will be provided on the Pool Deck.
Floor and Window Replacement | Areas Below Remain OPEN
- Weight Room and Child Watch | September 2-23
Temporary walls are briefly reducing the usable space in these areas to allow crews to replace the floor and windows that are leaking or damaged. Please note that there could be times that are a bit noisy from the construction. Our team will be working on these areas in sections to minimize the impact but some activities may be temporarily moved to allow for work to be completed. Please note that these areas remain OPEN during this project.
Thank you for partnering with us as we improve our Y!